LVDH 600 Low Vacuum Dehydration Machine
Low Vacuum Dehydration MachineProduct Description:
The Ferrocare''s low vacuum dehydration unit is a comprehensive process to remove water and gases from oil at temperature lower than 53 Degree C, which reduces oxidation during the dehydration process. The LVDH-50 is a quick, inexpensive and automatic system that overcomes centrifuging''s major drawbacks and especially that of oxidation and emulsified water retention.
- Totally automatic operation
- Reduces water content in a single pass by 0.25% - 1.5% depending on inlet oil temperature
- Ultimate water removal through oil recirculation - to zero-free water content or to 50 % below saturation level
- Removal of soluble gases and air - to 50% of saturation level
- The LVDH uses a comprehensive process to remove water and gases from oil at temperature lower 0 than 53 C, thus drastically reducing oxidation during the dehydration process. The LVDH is a quick, inexpensive and automatic system that overcomes centrifuging''s major drawbacks, especially that of oxidation, emulsified water retention, power consumption & high maintenance. Working: 0 Oil is drawn into the vapouriser via the vacuum pump and heater. Water boils below 53 C under vacuum - an efficient condensor collects evaporated water. Dissolved air and gases from oil are bled to the atmosphere via the vacuum pum
1. Time: hours for reaching a certain level of acid value. o
2. Test oil is turbine oil with viscosity of 32cSt/100 F o (37 C) o o
3. Tested oil temperature is 200 F (93 C) Acid value indicates formation of "Sludge" and sticky resinous matter which forms hard deposits on valves, pipes.