|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Piece|
|Color||Black with red|
• Compact, lightweight unit with robust casing
• Accurate, repeatable and consistent results
• Measure the quality of oils and fuels in real time
• Ideal survey tool for field and laboratory use
• Sample direct from fuel tank, sample bott le, fuel polishing cabinet or oil reservoir
• Self contained with integral pump
• Real time detection of solid contamination and moisture
• Real time graphic display via software
• Alerts to the presence of water and diesel bug in oil in fuels
• Laptop connectivity for data transfer
• Archive creation via Excel
• Re-chargeable battery
• Remote telemetry options available
• Incorporates latest laser particle counting technology
In Hydraulic and Lubrication systems, real time cleanliness data can prevent serious system failure and component damage. By trending oil cleanliness in real time, the necessary protection can be put in place to protect sensitive components.Samples can be taken directly from the reservoir of fluid power systems, or from a oil sample taken from the system.
Modern fuels, with ever increasing biofuel percentages, have created several challenges to industry in recent years. Fuel blends are highly hygroscopic which enables them to absorb greater amounts of moisture. This in turn leads to higher levels of microbiological activity which are seriously troublesome to fuel systems.
The Particle Pal will allow you to quantify the level of solid contamination in your fuel and will alert you to the presence of high moisture levels and diesel bug.